Honey Birdette has rounded up an equality flash mob in Sydney's CBD.
Catch the provocative brand at Ragtrader Live on August 23, where CEO Eloise Monaghan will reveal insider knowledge into international expansion.
The Sydney flash mob, comprising employees from Honey Birdette’s management team and models, will walk from Pitt Street Mall to Martin Place today.
They will be dressed in Honey Birdette lingerie carrying placards and megaphones to boot.
Honey Birdette said the goal is:
- To empower women and celebrate women’s equality.
- To support the fight for equality across the board.
- To engage and mobilise thousands of women and their allies in the political process.
- To empower young people to get involved in the political process by registering to vote in the Plebiscite by registering to vote before the 24 August deadline.
- To generate non-violent action.
Honey Birdette said most importantly: "this is not a protest. It is a celebration of women’s equality, conceived by women, led by women and staged in the name of women."
Honey Birdette will stream the event live on their Facebook account and post live updates via Instagram stories.